1. Huang Jie is in Class Five and I am in Class Six. 黄杰在五班，我在六班。
2. Jiang Weiwei can play the piano but not the violin.
3. Tom was poor while his brother became very rich.
4. He was ill, however/still/yet he went to school.
5. Will you come or not? 你来，还是不来?
6. He lost his job, so he was unhappy these days.
7. It must have rained last night, for the road is wet.
8. His mother did not scold him, but comforted him instead.
由and, or, but, while, yet, so, for等并列连词连接两个或两个以上互不依从的分句的句子叫并列句。连接并列句的连词可分为以下几类：
单纯连词：and，both...and...，not only... but also...，as well as等。
Put the following sentences into English.
Her parents died and left her a lot of money.
I meant to tell you yesterday, but you were not in your office.
He was very tired; therefore he fell sound asleep.
Either you』ll go or I』ll.
Not only does Han Huijie sing well, but also she dances well.
It took us a long time to get there, for it was a long way to go.
Li Tiantian asked me to go, so I went.