1. Who will go makes no difference. 谁去都没有关系。
2. That she left me makes me very sad. 她离开了我，这使我很伤心。
3. Which house I』ll buy is not decided. 我要买哪幢房子还没有决定。
4. How we』ll solve the problem should be discussed again. 我们怎样来解决这个问题还要讨论。
5. Whether Li Tiantian will go or not is up to her to decided. 李甜甜去还是不去要由她自己来决定。
6. It is not decided where the graduates will be sent to work.这些毕业生将分到什么地方去工作还没有决定。
主语从句可由连接词 that, whether, 连接代词who, whom, whose, what, which 等及连接副词 when, where, how, why 等连接。还可用 it作形式主语，把主语从句置于句末。
Put the following sentences into English.
Whose wallet was stolen must be made clear.
Which of them will win the game is hard to say.
When your uncle will arrive was not mentioned in his letter.
Where the painter is from is unknown to us all.
It is still a question when we』ll have our sports meeting.